Who is Audrey?
What do I offer?
Or just want to get in touch?
The food we eat can have a profound impact on how our body functions.
Wisely chosen, it provides us not only with the raw materials to produce energy; it also helps repair, heal and regenerate new cells and tissues, and is essential for various biological activities.
- One-to-one consultations
- Online consultations
- Personal shopping advisor
- Cooking workshops
- Meal planning
- Kids clubs/camps
- School visits
Nutritional Therapy is a holistic approach which helps to identify the root cause of many imbalances including:
- Digestive problems (bloating, constipation, IBS, IBD, food intolerance)
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause, thrush)
- Skin Conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea)
- Mental Health & General wellbeing (low mood, anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration)
- Autoimmune Disease (Chronic fatigue/inflammation, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis)