Who is Audrey?
What do I offer?
Or just want to get in touch?
The food we eat can have a profound impact on how our body functions.
Wisely chosen, it provides us not only with the raw materials to produce energy; it also helps repair, heal and regenerate new cells and tissues, and is essential for various biological activities.
- One-to-one consultations
- Online consultations
- Personal shopping advisor
- Cooking workshops
- Meal planning
- Kids clubs/camps
- School visits
Meticulous, highly knowledgeable and entirely approachable, Audrey understands how food impacts your body at a scientific level and can help you on a path of discovery, recovery and well-being. You wouldn’t necessarily think that learning about making healthy and nutritious choices would be fun, but with Audrey’s ability to share her uplifting attitude to life.. and food, you will be surprised to find out it is!Lisa Hall
Nutritional Therapy is a holistic approach which helps to identify the root cause of many imbalances including:
- Digestive problems (bloating, constipation, IBS, IBD, food intolerance)
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause, thrush)
- Skin Conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea)
- Mental Health & General wellbeing (low mood, anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration)
- Autoimmune Disease (Chronic fatigue/inflammation, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis)