If you’d like to learn an age-old process of food preservation, then this kimchi workshop is for you. Together we will peel, chop, chat and get messy while following a traditional Korean recipe…Ideal to stock up for the winter months ahead!
What you can expect from this workshop –
– Learning new skills that can be applied to many different variations of vegetables
– Learn about the art of fermentation and how beneficial it is as a prebiotic
– Receive a recipe book along with a surprise ferment
– A jar of kimchi to take home
– All equipment included
– A fun morning meeting new friends that share a passion for food.
– Small groups, maximum 6 people
Dates – 18/11/18
Where – Den Haag
From – 11.30am – 2pm
Cost per person – Euro €30
Small groups, maximum 6 people
Address to be confirmed once booking is made.