What you can expect from this workshop –
I will be holding another Kimchi making workshop, showing you how to add that mellow, fire and kick to different Asian cuisines. Simple to make and bursting with beneficial bacteria, Kimchi delivers a natural, healthy tonic that helps feed the gut flora (microbiota) and in turn creates a larger diversity of bacterial species. This is hugely important to help protect the body from outside toxins and pathogens that enter our bodies every day.
– Learning new skills that can be applied to many different variations of vegetables
– Learn about the art of fermentation and how beneficial it is as a prebiotic
– Receive a kimchi recipe book
– A jar of kimchi to take home
– All equipment included
– A fun afternoon meeting new friends that share a passion for food.
– Small groups, maximum 6 people
Photograph by Tara Shupe @ www.tarashupephotography.com
Dates – Sun 9th Feb & Sun 1st March 2020
Where – Den Haag
From – 13.00 – 15.30
Cost per person – Euro €30
Small groups, maximum 6 people
Address to be confirmed once booking is made.
Buy your tickets here – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kimchi-workshop-tickets-90451985323