Cooking fish with confidence
Do you lack confidence in the kitchen when preparing and cooking healthy oily fish! Are you looking for inspirational ideas for tasty dressings to accompany fish? Then this brunch workshop is for you….
Spend a relaxed Sunday morning cooking together, learning fast and easy ways to increase essential fatty acids, Omega 3, into your diet.
Eat together and learn about the health benefits of oily fish and their anti- inflammatory properties linked to cardiovascular disease, rheumatoid arthritis, improved mental health, protection from certain types of cancer, as well as supporting cell development and skin health
What is included in the workshop –
– Learn 3 different cooking methods that help to maintain the delicate flavours of fish.
– Learn how to prepare dressings and sauces that help to elevate the flavours of the fish.
– Receive a small recipe book with cooking methods and ingredients used to prepare fish dressings
– Small side salads to accompany the fish
– All equipment included
– Small groups, maximum 6 people
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED!!