Cooking fish with confidence
We will eat together and learn about the benefits of oily fish and their anti- inflammatory actions to help support auto-immune conditions linked to cardiovascular disease, rheumatoid arthritis, mental health and how this can support cell development and skin health issues.
What is included in the workshop –
– Learn 3 different cooking methods that help to maintain the delicate flavours of fish.
– Learn how to prepare dressings and sauces that help to elevate the flavours of the fish.
– Receive a small recipe book with cooking methods and ingredients used to prepare fish dressings
– Small side salads to accompany the fish
– All equipment included
– Small groups, maximum 6 people
DATE – Sun 26th May
TIME – From 11.00 – 13.30